Per il mio compleanno ( che sarà il 22 settembre, manca poco :) ) ho deciso di autoregalarmi una palette, la mia prima vera palette. La mia scelta è caduta sui colori nude, quelli che posso usare sempre dalle situazioni dove è richiesta un po' di sobrietà come l'università ed il tirocinio, a quelle dove è richiesto un po' più di estro, come un'uscita con le amiche.
Ho quindi approfittato dell'offerta sul sito Neve Cosmetics che prevedeva uno sconto sulle Palette ed in più le spese spedizione a soli 1.99€ con corriere, ed ho acquistato la Elegantissimi.
Ho visto vari swatch e review su Yt e sui blog, dato che è uscita ormai da parecchio tempo, ma non credo si possa apprezzarne la bellezza se non dal vivo.
I colori sono uno più bello dell'altro ed oltre che come ombretti secondo me alcuni possono essere utilizzati anche come illuminanti (vedi ad esempio Etoile) o per fare il conturing (vedi Noisette, Peluche e Croissant).
La trovo quindi una Palette molto versatile!
I colori sono tutti pigmentatissimi e c'è un'alternarsi di colori matt a shimmer, insomma ce ne è davvero per tutti i gusti.
Se proprio dovessi trovare una pecca a questa palette sarebbe la polverosità degli ombretti, ma da un prodotto vegetariano e vegano, formulato solo con ingredienti naturali io non credo si possa chiedere di più.
Inoltre la casa Neve Cosmetics è stata gentilissima e mi ha inviato in omaggio la loro pochette e una mini-taglia del blush Magic Potion.
Vi lascio il loro sito, qualora non conosceste questa marca www.nevecosmetics.it
E vi lascio le foto alla luce naturale della Palette e degli swatch.
Partendo da sinistra: Coco, Etoile, Butterfly
Bonbon, Noisette, Smoking
Peluche, Croissant e Espresso
Black Sheep
I admit I am attentive to the Organic and natural products with regard to the beauty of the face, body and hair. But the tricks I've always made an exception. I've always had pure yield and the estate of an organic product could not be the height of a so full of crap but formulated so as to have a beautiful property and surrender.
For my birthday (which will be on September 22, missing little :)) I decided to autoregalarmi a palette, my first real palette. My choice fell on the colors nude, I can always use those situations that require a bit 'of sobriety as the university and the internship, to those that require a little' more than inspiration, as an exit with friends.
then I took advantage of the on site Snow Cosmetics which provided a discount on the Palette and in addition shipping costs only € 1.99 by courier, and I bought the Ultra smart.
I've seen various swatch and review of Yt and blogs, as that came out quite some time, but I do not think you can appreciate its beauty if you do not live.
Colors are one more beautiful than the other and as well as eye shadows in my opinion some may also be used as lighting (see for example Etoile) or to make the conturing (see Noisette, Plush and Croissant).
then I find it a very versatile palette!
Colors are all pigmentatissimi and there is an alternation of colors in matt shimmer, in short, there is something for every taste.
If you really had to find a flaw in this palette would be the dust of eye shadow, but from a vegetarian and vegan product, formulated with only natural ingredients I do not think you can ask for more.
Besides, the house Snow Cosmetics was very kind and sent me in tribute their clutch and a mini-size blush Magic Potion.
I leave their site if you did not know this brand www.nevecosmetics.it
And I leave the pictures in natural lighting of the Palette and swatch.
For my birthday (which will be on September 22, missing little :)) I decided to autoregalarmi a palette, my first real palette. My choice fell on the colors nude, I can always use those situations that require a bit 'of sobriety as the university and the internship, to those that require a little' more than inspiration, as an exit with friends.
then I took advantage of the on site Snow Cosmetics which provided a discount on the Palette and in addition shipping costs only € 1.99 by courier, and I bought the Ultra smart.
I've seen various swatch and review of Yt and blogs, as that came out quite some time, but I do not think you can appreciate its beauty if you do not live.
Colors are one more beautiful than the other and as well as eye shadows in my opinion some may also be used as lighting (see for example Etoile) or to make the conturing (see Noisette, Plush and Croissant).
then I find it a very versatile palette!
Colors are all pigmentatissimi and there is an alternation of colors in matt shimmer, in short, there is something for every taste.
If you really had to find a flaw in this palette would be the dust of eye shadow, but from a vegetarian and vegan product, formulated with only natural ingredients I do not think you can ask for more.
Besides, the house Snow Cosmetics was very kind and sent me in tribute their clutch and a mini-size blush Magic Potion.
I leave their site if you did not know this brand www.nevecosmetics.it
And I leave the pictures in natural lighting of the Palette and swatch.
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento