Di solito mi prendo un pomeriggio di relax almeno una volta a settimana, in cui mi prendo cura del mio corpo dalla testa ai piedi.
Infine una bella doccia per lavare l'impacco dai capelli , ovviamente con shampoo e balsamo Bh Herb Club (di cui vi parlo qui ) e una spruzzata su tutto il corpo dell'acqua idratante alla mora e muschio della Planter's. Sulle zone critiche come cosce e glutei una crema anticellulite e antismagliature della Starline.
Ho finito poi il mio pomeriggio di relax applicandomi lo smalto, per oggi ho scelto questo rosso acceso di Kiko, il numero 238. Come base e top uso da parecchio tempo i Revlon Colorstay e mi trovo davvero benissimo.
Questo è tutto mie care , spero di avervi tenuto compagnia e fatemi sapere quale è la vostra routine di bellezza !!!
Today I'll tell you how I spend my afternoon of relaxation.
Usually I take a relaxing afternoon at least once a week, where I take care of my body from head to toe.
levandomi enamel and I started cutting and filing the nails. I then applied my beloved castor oil is on the hair, wrap inumidendoli as pre-shampoo, massaging it is on the nails and leave on for 10 minutes.
After washing their hands and removing all the oil from the nails have washed your face with this Cleansing of which I have already spoken HERE . I then applied only on the T-zone Mint Julep Masque (find the review here ), lately I'm applying often, almost twice a week because my skin is a bit 'more difficult than usual, and this mask is helping me a lot.
After removing the mask with a sponge to make a delicate scrub, instead I applied a moisturizer that I'm trying and that I was sent by a social enterprise cosmetics: Lamiapelle. I've also applied the eye in abundance to make a long drainage massage to my bags and dark circles Studio.
Finally a nice shower to wash the wrap-haired, obviously with shampoo and conditioner Bh Herb Club (of which I speak here ) and a splash of water throughout the body moisturizer to blackberry and musk of Planter's. Critical areas such as thighs and buttocks a cellulite cream and stretch mark of Starline.
Given that tonight I'm going out I blow dry the hair thing that I was not a very long time, as for not stressing them and ruin them wiped them always very natural.
I ended then my afternoon relaxing by industrious application enamel, for today I chose this bright red Kiko, the number 238. How to use base and top for a long time the Revlon Colorstay and I'm really fine.
That's all my dear, I hope I have kept company and let me know what is your beauty routine!
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento