Scusate la latitanza ma tra università (il periodo degli esami si avvicina) e mercatini di Natale sono stata abbastanza impegnata.
Ma arriviamo al sodo ovvero l'argomento di questo articolo. Voglio continuare sul filone intimità e "come affrontare al meglio i giorni delle mestruazioni".
Ho effettuato uno scambio-collaborazione con Lisa una bravissima artigiana che realizza assorbenti lavabili di tutti i tipi e fantasie, alla quale in cambio di alcuni suoi assorbenti ho inviato dei gioielli realizzati con vecchi dischi in Vinile da me e dal mio ragazzo.
Una forma di collaborazione davvero carina della quale sono rimasta molto contenta. Lei ha già scritto un articolo a proposito dei gioielli da me inviati, se volete leggerlo vi lascio il link : http://www.cucicucicoo.com/it/2013/11/cosa-fare-con-dischi-di-vinile-vecchi-ciotole-gioielli/
Inizio citando le sue parole riguardo a come si è avvicinata alla creazione degli assorbenti lavabili, un metodo che usavano le nostre nonne o mamme e che è incredibilmente attuale.
" Ho sempre vissuto molto male il mio ciclo perché è sempre stato molto
irregolare e doloroso con un flusso molto, molto abbondante. Da sempre ho
dovuto usare assorbenti sia interni che esterni contemporaneamente e
neanche così bastava. Avevo cominciato ad usare la coppetta mestruale al
posto degli assorbenti interni dopo la nascita di mia figlia (primogenita)
ma non sapevo ancora degli assorbenti lavabili. Mi sono avvicinata per
prima al mondo dei lavabili quando ho deciso di cucire i pannolini di mia
figlia. Mentre cercavo informazioni sulla costruzione dei pannolini, ho
scoperto l'esistenza degli assorbenti lavabili. Visto che sono costruiti
con gli stessi tessuti che si usano per i pannolini, ho deciso di provare.
Ho usato un assorbente usa e getta per il primo modello e negli anni ho
fatto tantissime modifiche e ho creato una linea di quattro modelli, due
dei quali faccio anche in versione perizoma.
Gli assorbenti lavabili mi hanno sorpresi da subito per quanto erano
comodi (senza attaccarsi alla pelle o allo slip, nè facendomi sudare) e
quanto assorbivano. Non mi sporcavo più i vestiti di sangue perché la loro
capacità di assorbenza è molto superiore agli usa e getta. Dopo un po' ho
deciso di produrli per alcune mie amiche e poi per la vendita, sapendo
che potrebbero migliorare molto il mestruo di tante donne. Un paio di
volte da allora ho usato gli usa e getta mentre in vacanza, e mi sono
trovata malissimo. Poi mi sento liberata nel senso che non devo più
comprare tutte quelle confezioni di assorbenti. Non abbandonerò mai più i
miei lavabili! "
Io ho scoperto gli assorbenti lavabili mentre girovagavo su internet per informarmi sulla coppetta mestruale. Mi ha da subito incuriosita il concetto, ovvero avere a contatto con la pelle una cosa realmente naturale come il cotone, invece della plastica di cui sono fatti gli assorbenti usa e getta; ma mi frenava la loro praticità.
Li ho provati duramente un ciclo e mi sono totalmente innamorata. é come non indossare nulla, sono morbidi, confortevoli e la capacità è davvero 10 volte di più rispetto agli assorbenti usa e getta. La sera sono corsa a lavarli per poterli riusare al più presto.
E arriviamo a ciò che mi preoccupava di più di tutto.. ovvero il lavaggio. Si possono lavare con un lavaggio delicato in lavatrice a massimo 30°senza ammorbidente, ma dato che non era prevista una lavatrice nei giorni in cui li stavo usando ho deciso di lavarli a mano. Innanzitutto è importante appena levato l'assorbente, o appena possibile se si è fuori casa, metterlo in ammollo in acqua fredda e poco sapone. Si possono lasciare in ammollo massimo 3 giorni, avendo l'accortezza di cambiare l'acqua ogni giorno. Infine si possono lavare o con un sapone liquido per tessuti delicati o con il sapone solido di marsiglia. è importante non strizzarli troppo per evitare di rovinare la parte interna ovvero quella assorbente.
Nonostante io li abbia lavati a mano non sono rimaste macchie.
Una cosa da non sottovalutare è il minore impatto ambientale che si produce utilizzando solo assorbenti lavabili!!!
In sostanza io mi sono totalmente convertita agli assorbenti lavabili, e ne comprerò da Lisa sicuramente degli altri!!! Ha delle fantasie e dei tessuti davvero troppo carini, oltre alla qualità e alla cura con cui sono confezionati.
Vi lascio il link del suo negozio su Etsy :)
Good evening dear :)
Sorry for the inaction but between universities (the exam time approaches) and Christmas markets have been quite busy.
But we get to the point that is the subject of this article. I want to continue in the vein of intimacy and "how best to approach the days of menstruation."
I have an exchange-Lisa collaboration with a talented artisan that makes cloth menstrual pads of all types and patterns, which in exchange for some of its absorbent I sent the jewelry made from old vinyl discs from me and my boyfriend.
A form of collaboration really nice which I was very happy. She has already written an article about the jewelery sent to me, if you want to read it I leave you the link: http://www.cucicucicoo.com/it/2013/11/cosa-fare-con-dischi-di-vinile- old-bowls-jewelry /
Start quoting his words about how you approached the creation of cloth menstrual pads, a method used by our grandmothers or mothers, and that is incredibly current.
" I've always had a hard time with my period because it's always been very
irregular, painful and extremely heavy. I always had to use both tampons
and pads at the same time and not even that was enough. I started using
the menstrual cup instead of tampons following the birth of my first-born,
but I still didn't know that cloth pads existed. I started getting
interested in the world of washable cloth products when I decided to sew
diapers for my daughter. While looking around for information on how to
sew them, I discovered cloth pads. Seeing as they're made with the same
fabrics that diapers are made with, I decided to give it a go. I used a
disposable pad for my first model, though over the years I've changed it
completely and have created a line of four models, two of which I also
make in a version to be used with thong underwear.
Right from the start I was amazed how comfortable they were (without
sticking to my skin or undies, nor making me sweat) and how much they
absorbed. My clothes no longer got stained with blood because cloth pads
are much more absorbant than disposables. After a while, I decided to make
them for my friends and after that to sell, knowing that they could make
many women's periods so much easier to deal with. I used disposables a
couple of times since then while on vacation, and I just hated them. I
also feel liberated, not having to buy all those packages of pads and
tampons anymore. I'll never leave my cloth pads again! "
Sorry for the inaction but between universities (the exam time approaches) and Christmas markets have been quite busy.
But we get to the point that is the subject of this article. I want to continue in the vein of intimacy and "how best to approach the days of menstruation."
I have an exchange-Lisa collaboration with a talented artisan that makes cloth menstrual pads of all types and patterns, which in exchange for some of its absorbent I sent the jewelry made from old vinyl discs from me and my boyfriend.
A form of collaboration really nice which I was very happy. She has already written an article about the jewelery sent to me, if you want to read it I leave you the link: http://www.cucicucicoo.com/it/2013/11/cosa-fare-con-dischi-di-vinile- old-bowls-jewelry /
Start quoting his words about how you approached the creation of cloth menstrual pads, a method used by our grandmothers or mothers, and that is incredibly current.
" I've always had a hard time with my period because it's always been very
irregular, painful and extremely heavy. I always had to use both tampons
and pads at the same time and not even that was enough. I started using
the menstrual cup instead of tampons following the birth of my first-born,
but I still didn't know that cloth pads existed. I started getting
interested in the world of washable cloth products when I decided to sew
diapers for my daughter. While looking around for information on how to
sew them, I discovered cloth pads. Seeing as they're made with the same
fabrics that diapers are made with, I decided to give it a go. I used a
disposable pad for my first model, though over the years I've changed it
completely and have created a line of four models, two of which I also
make in a version to be used with thong underwear.
Right from the start I was amazed how comfortable they were (without
sticking to my skin or undies, nor making me sweat) and how much they
absorbed. My clothes no longer got stained with blood because cloth pads
are much more absorbant than disposables. After a while, I decided to make
them for my friends and after that to sell, knowing that they could make
many women's periods so much easier to deal with. I used disposables a
couple of times since then while on vacation, and I just hated them. I
also feel liberated, not having to buy all those packages of pads and
tampons anymore. I'll never leave my cloth pads again! "
I have found the cloth menstrual pads while I wandered on the internet to get information on the menstrual cup. I was immediately intrigued by the concept, or get in contact with the skin a really natural thing such as cotton instead of plastic they are made of the disposable absorbent, but I restrained their practicality.
I tried them a hard cycle and I are totally in love. It's like not wearing anything, they are soft, comfortable and the capacity is really 10 times more than the disposable absorbent. In the evening I ran to wash them to reuse them as soon as possible.
And we get to what worried me most of all .. namely, the washing. You can wash with a gentle washing machine up to 30 degrees without fabric softener, but since it was not provided for a washing machine in the days when I was using them I decided to wash them by hand.First, it is important just raised the absorbent, or as soon as possible if you are away from home, put it to soak in cold water and a little soap. You can soak up to 3 days making sure to change the water every day. Finally, you can wash or liquid soap for delicate fabrics or with the solid soap of Marseille. is important not to squeeze them too to avoid ruining the inside or the absorbent.
Although I have them washed by hand were not stains.
One thing not to underestimate is the lowest environmental impact that is produced using only cloth menstrual pads!
Basically I am totally converted to cloth menstrual pads, and I'll buy from Lisa surely others! He has fantasies and tissues really nice too, as well as to the quality and care with which they are packaged.
I leave you the link to her shop on Etsy :)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento